Monday, October 12, 2009

Back to work

I'm officially ending my hiatus from martial arts as of tomorrow.  I go to my first class in over a month.  I"m really looking forward to it.  I need it.  You never know how much you've missed something until you have the opportunity to think about it.

I'm ready.  I've been doing nothing but complaining about my fate. Well, this isn't happening anymore.  I'm happy that my instructor is allowing me to come back, so I am going to throw myself into it whole heartedly.
Tomorrow we have a parents' meeting in place of our normal classes, but on Thursday, there's going to be a lot of hard, HARD work to do.  This I will enjoy!! 

On Saturday, I talked to my instructor.  He told me, "No more excuses."  He's right.  No more.  I'm completely ready for it.  I'm already mentally reviewing my forms and thinking about what I know. I'm going to start pushing myself a little harder than I had been.  I have a lot of things to get caught up on.

No comments: