Monday, October 06, 2008

Form review

It's official. If I don't get my butt into class tomorrow, I shall be hunted down with small, yappy dogs and tortured.
I'm going to work on material that I need to practice tonight. I need to practice some kicks (Hook kick comes to mind). I need to practice Bassai and Nahainchi Cho Dan. I THINK I know NCD, but am not 100% on the fine tuning. I have to keep practicing. I will do the basic forms tonight and make sure I know them. I know Keecho Hyung Il Bu, Ee Bu and Sam Bu. I also know Pyung Ahn Cho Dan, Ee Dan, Sam Dan (well, yeah, I BETTER!), Sa Dan and Oh Dan (again, I BETTER!). I feel confident that I can do Sam Dan. LOL!! I think Sa Dan I'd need to practice a little more...wait..."splat!" to the left, "splat!" to the right...ummm, gotta think on that one. It's the interesting form where you're doing a "grab the collar, twist, kick, punch, punch" type of move...

No comments: