Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday wrap up

I had to give my instructor a list of my availability for classes up to the end of the year. I did that yesterday and got a response back today. I really do feel like I belong to this group. They ALL email you to keep in touch with you!

I've not been walking, but I'm attempting to eat better. I think I'll get myself back on track with my eating first. One step at a time. That'll be my first step.
I'm going to class tomorrow night. I am looking forward to it. I'm sure I'll be very tired and sore by the time I get home, but it'll be worth it. I hope I remember the commands for calling in the class. I have a feeling I need to practice it again before class. I will be reviewing tomorrow to see what I can do before class. I know the basic salutations. I just have to work on it.

At camp on Saturday night, I was able to show one of my former classmates the opening to Bassai and was able to explain to him what it meant. I feel like that was a good refresher for me.




No comments: